I finally finished lining my black purse. Once I switched to my old machine it went really fast although I didn't take out the mistakes made on my newer machine... to many tears & cries of frustration went into those. Here is the main pocket and I added an extra pocket that has come in pretty handy.
|extra pocket lined with different fabric.|
|sorry about the halo around the book|
Here is part of Allison's (Alice's) Halloween costume this year. We found the dragon outfit at D.I. for $3.00 and I purchased the purple and black fabric at Walmart from the scraps bin so they were $3.00 together & the boa is from Dollar Tree ($1.00). total costume= $7.00 + 6% sales tax. She was running around like crazy so I couldn't get a better picture with the whole costume.
|Better view of the hat strait on|
Anyway, I'll try to post more projects as I finish them up. Happy Crafting everyone!