Saturday, September 8, 2012

New Niece

My Brother's first little girl was born this morning! so exciting!  I really liked the last card I made and posted about today so I wanted to make a similar one for my new niece, Sunna.  I used a free SVG file of a baby bottle card and cut it all out on my cameo.  then I turned the nipple of the bottle over so that only white showed and glued it down.  then I stamped "so tweet" (imaginisce snag 'em stamps; twitterpated collection) and "Congratulations"(page of sentiments purchased at Joann) in Pink Passion by Stampin' Up! (given to me by my M-I-L).  I colored another bird from before but Yellow this time and used Elmer's glitter glue to accent the sentiment on the outside, the bird, and the sunshine ribbon I added to the tag on front.  The ribbon was purchased at Porters Craft & Frame from their $1 bin.  the paper I used was from DCWV Nana's Nursery Baby Girl that I bought on sale at Joann.  enjoy and happy crafting everyone...


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new baby in the family. I love this bottle shaped card. The bird really sets it off.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete