Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas woes

So I'm very frustrated with toys'r'us! I found the perfect table and chairs set for Gwenna for christmas. [Tot Tutors 2-in-1 construction set] I found it for $23 at toys'r'us even though its almost $90 everywhere else. AND it was only in the IF store. so I drag my sick butt out of bed and drive there and search the entire store. I even get the manager to look for a table and chair set that has bags on the side and is around the $40 range; and she tells me they sold out that morning. so i go back on line and it still says they should have it. oh well! so i send them a reminder request for when it will be in stock again. well i look this morning and it's now just barely out of our price range (because we bought Gwenna some other presents)... its now $39.99 +s&h. well maybe for her birthday then!

No comments:

Post a Comment