Sunday, December 6, 2009

Shedding the lbs p.3


So sice the holidays have really gotten started and being sick a lot! I haven't really been working out as much as I should. I went from 144 lbs. Nov. 17th to 146 to 149 back to 146 by Dec. 2nd. Tomorrow i'll see what I am now and hopefully I'll have enough energy to do more about it. I walked around all afternoon yesterday, though not as a scheduled work out, but I did wear my pedometer and it counted 8837 steps, 3.62 miles, and 341.5 calories burned.












These pictures are from Wednesday, Nov. 25th [before Thanksgiving]
I was doing good!






1 comment:

  1. You are pretty hot, my friend!! I'm going to try to start running again after Christmas (Trevor isn't teaching next semester, yay!! More time for us!) The operative word there is "try". I usually hate running, but I found this "couch potato to runner" plan online that looks interesting, so I'm going to try it :P

    ReplyDelete