Saturday, July 28, 2012

PBD Silhouette Challenge

Sorry I didn't give to many details about the previous challenges.  pinkbydesignstamps is having a 2 year anniversary and their challenges are posted every hour.  the first closed right when I realized i'd posted to challenge #2 so I deleted it and oh well, I miss one. :/



Anyway here is my silhouette card "Thanks Sew Much"  it's pretty simple and isn't the best I've ever made but I love the silhouette of a dress form so I'll probably embellish on this card.  I made a tri-fold card that when laid out measures 4 1/2" by 11 1/2".  then I just put down some paper, stamped my sentiments; layered them and glued it all together.  I really don't like how simple it looks (and like it's my first card ever) but i'll be redoing it soon when I figure out what I really want it to look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment